Welcome to Montana Saves
All across America, people just like you are proving that building wealth isn't just for the rich. Members of America Saves are reducing their debts and increasing their savings to reach financial goals. Montana Saves will connect you to tips, tools and resources to help you set and achieve your goals. Take the first step by enrolling in Montana Saves today!
Montana $aves $cavenger Hunt
Montana State University Extension is offering two Montana $aves $cavenger Hunts as a part of the America Saves program during 2014-2015. The hunts are specifically designed for two age groups: 11-14 and 15-19. Youth will learn about the benefits saving and investing, how credit can be a friend for foe, and how to be in control of their money.
Do you have a financial question?
Personal Finance experts from Cooperative Extension can provide you with information at resources. Visit the eXtension website today.
P.O. Box 172800
Bozeman, MT 59717-2800
Resources for Savers
- Creative Techniques for Finding Money to Save
- Solid Finances
- MSU Extension Family Economics
- MSU Extension Savings and Investing Publications
- MSU Extension Grab and Go Programs:
- Choose to Save www.choosetosave.org
- Montana Financial Resource Education Database (FRED)